The choice of the type of profile system for new windows should be based not only on your aesthetic preferences but also on the technical characteristics of the products. There are many differences between plastic and aluminum that should be considered before ordering.
Features of plastic windows
Concerning comfort, people's needs are always the same - the main thing is that the room is warm, clean, and beautiful. Plastic windows fully meet these requirements - moreover, they are available to a wide audience. Plastic window systems have the following advantages:
- Excellent heat and sound insulation.
- PVC does not support combustion.
- A wide variety of shapes, colors, and sizes.
Features of aluminum windows
Aluminum windows are available in warm and cold versions. In the second case, a polymer material is used as a heater and is placed inside the profile chamber. Regardless of the presence or absence of this insulation, metal window systems have the following advantages:
- Fire resistance - aluminum does not burn - melting occurs at a temperature of more than 650 degrees.
- Long service life
- The ability to glaze large window openings